Feb 22, 2022 Zanechat vzkaz

MAN se zaměřuje na výrobu těžkých elektrických nákladních vozidel v roce 2024

MAN se zaměřuje na výrobu těžkých elektrických nákladních vozidel v roce 2024



MAN Truck Bus has announced the start of production of heavy electric trucks in Munich for the beginning of 2024 – almost a year earlier than planned. The delivery of an initial 200 units is to follow promptly. MAN also presented a near-production prototype of the new electric truck for the first time.

MAN presented the corresponding plans back in června 2021. At that time, the start of series production was mentioned for 2024. The new specification "early 2024" suggests that last year production was still planned for the last quarters of 2024. The e-truck prototype presented is based on the new MAN truck generation. However, MAN does not give any further details about the prototype in the press release.

MAN vytvořil základ pro e-nákladní automobily ve velkých průmyslových množstvích pomocí centra MAN eMobility Center, které bylo otevřeno v červnu loňského roku. Na ploše zhruba 4,000 čtverečních metrů zaměstnanci testují sériovou výrobu bateriových-elektrických vozíků v reálných podmínkách a jsou školeni v technologiích budoucnosti. Do konce roku 2023 by měli být všichni relevantní kvalifikovaní pracovníci v Mnichově kvalifikováni pro sériovou výrobu elektrických nákladních vozidel, uvedl tehdy výrobce.

Aby společnost v hlavním závodě v Mnichově vytvořila prostor pro zahájení sériové výroby elektrických nákladních vozidel, přemístila na začátku roku 2022 části své výroby do polského Krakova. MAN investoval zhruba 130 milionů eur do rozšíření Polský závod s cílem zhruba ztrojnásobit výrobní kapacitu.

In addition to accelerating the ramp-up of electromobility, the commercial vehicle manufacturer now also wants to focus more on research in the field of hydrogen mobility. The project is supported by the state of Bavaria. Bavarian Minister-President Markus Söder and Minister of Economic Affairs Hubert Aiwanger handed over a funding commitment of 8.5 million euros for the "Bayernflotte" fleet conversion project, the company said.

V rámci projektu vyvíjí MAN společně s průmyslovými partnery Bosch, Faurecia a ZF nákladní automobil s palivovými články. To má být doručeno pěti zákazníkům v polovině-2024. Společnosti BayWa, DB Schenker, GRESS Spedition, Rhenus Logistics a Spedition Dettendorfer jej budou rok testovat v reálném provozu.

"MAN is accelerating its transformation and taking big steps towards emission-free drive systems. Our focus at MAN and in the TRATON Group is clearly on battery-electric drives. They form the basis for our heavy-duty e-trucks, which we will be launching on the market from 2024," says Alexander Vlaskamp, CEO of MAN Truck Bus. "Only when sufficient green hydrogen and the corresponding infrastructure are available well after 2030 do we expect to use H2 trucks in selected areas of application. That is why we are researching the topic of hydrogen and the funding from the state of Bavaria enables us to build up further expertise in the field."

S hlášením Domenica Sciurtiho, Německo.


Odeslat dotaz

Domů

Telefon

E-mail

Dotaz